Sunday, April 19, 2015

Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum Stamps



I am usually one who sleeps almost through the day as I'm a night owl. But somehow, I managed to wake myself up in the morning and pulled myself to the post office yesterday for the new series of stamps – Lee Kong Chian Natural History Museum. The stamps are boldly designed in blocks of striking colours. I'm also excited that Singapore now has a dinosaur stamp which is uncommon. This is actually not the first. The first was released in 1998, so I don't think I'll be able to find stocks to use.

Back home, I researched about this upcoming new museum in Singapore that is going to be officially opened on the 28 April and learnt that Singapore now has three dinosaurs' skeletons standing in the museum. How amazing! But of course, millions of dollars were spent to have them here. The cool part about these three dinosaurs' skeletons, consisting of two adults and one baby, is that they were found close to one another which suggested that they might be a family.

After doing some readings about this museum, I really can't wait to lay my eyes on these mesmerising skeletons that used to be like an illusion to me.


No comments :

Post a Comment