Saturday, May 12, 2012

Finally my first roll

Ohyeaaaa ! Finally i got to see the results of my first roll ! i'm still a beginner , so please don't expect miracles ! Indoor photography are expectedly dark but i was trying to see how dark it would go . And unexpectedly , few photos were corrupted . (๑-﹏-๑)

Film : Kodak Ultra Max 400

i'll start with my successful shots then the failed ones !














































Now here comes the failed ones ...




⋙ Urghhh my damn finger ! i think my wait wasn't long enough for the film to capture .


⋙ i guess 400iso is really too low for indoor photography .


⋙ My damn finger againnnnnnn !


⋙ Even with indoor lighting still isn't enough !




⋙ Corrupted photos ! Saddedddd ! (●´⌓`●)





That's all for my first ever attempt on film photography ! Still trying out to get on the right track and getting better . Feel free to inject some knowledge to me ! hehehe . ꒰*´∀`*꒱͛

1 comment :

  1. Hi there! I operate a self-portraiture blog and am looking for guest bloggers be featured with their self-portraits on my blog, and you seem to be taking a lot of photos. Would you be interested? Email me noflashincluded@gmail.com if you are. You can have a look at my blog to get a feel for it, and the Guest Bloggers Wanted page explains all ^~^ Thanks! Great blog btw~

    ReplyDelete